News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Thursday 30 July 2015

New design website

Well, the re positioning / vamping / focussing of this website - call it what you will is about 50% there...one of the hardest things, believe it or not is finding an image for the home page that sort of encompasses at least some of the things I do. 
So the news on these posts may be to do with bespoke wedding dress commissions, teaching my pattern cutting / fashion sewing classes and courses, teaching work 'out', in educational establishments, film illustration / art work. 
In the near future, I will be trying to describe what I do, and how I do it so that people visiting my site know whether my style/methods are suitable / applicable to them. 
Any feedback on this possible image for my homepage would be gratefully received! See below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers