News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Scissor song

Hi!

Scissors / shears just beautifully sharpened and cleaned up by Paul Roderick of Brackley nr Banbury, Oxfordshire so anyone local to me could use his service - he actually comes to pick up and delivers in quick time if you need it! Maybe not the cheapest, but it's a great job, and the pick up / delivery makes it more than worth it.
Nice man, and apparently an ex Rolls Royce engineer, so he probably knows what he's doing!!
Here's my ancient pair (used in my logo pic), and another pair made by Wiss, and he said that the steel used in both my pairs was so good, it made the wheel 'sing'!



And here's his website: http://knifesharpeningbrackley.co.uk
More mentions of knives and woodwork tools that scissors, but this is the man!

Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers