News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Saturday 20 June 2015

Tweed, rebranding and other stories...!

Hi everyone,

I didn't quite know what to entitle this post, as there's a few things to mention...

First off, I'm aiming to rationalise my online presence, and do a bit of rebranding - nothing major, but just to simplify things (easily said!), and enable visitors to the website to see the different things I do, and find out what they need to know quickly and easily. This will take a little time, as normal work has to continue, but in the mean time, if you've always thought that x, y or z isn't how it should be on this website / blog, or you can't find what you need to know, then please contact me  here.

Secondly, at the moment, I have a great commission on - and I don't think it would be giving too much away, as this bit's not entirely secret - to say that it's a tweed wedding dress! I'm so happy to be using such fabulous fabric,  for such an unexpected, but wished for commission. The design is nearly set - a few tweakings and a bit of redrawing, and consequently other ideas coming into play, and some great accessory design ideas, some from the woman herself (who is an 'artist' but not as you might imagine it!), and some from me. I love tweed, whether it is wool, or silk tweed (a la Chanel jacket), as you may have guessed from looking at my Atelier Natural History Tweed website, so very much looking forward to this :-)

I've just mentally listed my various activities, spanning art / design / music / teaching,  which I need to identify / clarify via my website, (or not as the case might be - do I include the things which are not clothing related?!)

Here's the website as it stands today, but hopefully some changes coming soon: www.bobbiesroom.co.uk

Speak soon,

Bobbie 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers