News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Thursday 21 October 2010

Atelier publicity


I am in the business section of our local paper, the Banbury Guardian! For Atelier that is.....an article on the front page, and two photos.
Well, you gotta start somewhere, and all publicity is good publicity!The business section doesn't appear to be online, otherwise I'd send a link, but I'll scan and copy into my blog later today.
One thing they didn't mention was that everyone I design and make for is given the original design drawing, framed and signed, on completion of the commission.
Anyway, thank you Banbury Guardian!

Bobbie

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers