News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Developments


Hi everyone,
Just a quick word to tell you about something exciting in the 'planning' department!

I have recently started a collaboration with Rachel David (of Skrunch) to design and make some fabulous pieces which use 'permacouture' as the starting point. Don't want to give too much away at the moment, as I haven't seen anything around so far which describes what we have in mind, and of course we want to be first.

This will form the basis of my parallel alternative line within Atelier to be called Gowns of Darkness, though this collaboration will have it's own name soon.

Just wanted to get this 'out there', and to let you know that I will of course post details and photos here, and on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=559546689)and myspace (http://www.myspace.com/bobbiewatsonbydesign) as soon as one is finished.

My original Atelier design thread continues of course, for people who are looking for a more classic feel.

Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers