News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Friday 12 November 2010

One to one classes


Alongside everything else (!), I'm doing one to one classes in my studio for pattern cutting and sewing techniques - contact me if you're interested. I have several people already, come with a friend if you prefer - for a one off, or every week, whatever fits with you. Doesn't matter if you're a total beginner, student, or very experienced - everything accommodated! Give me a call or email me via the Atelier website

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers