News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Monday 7 January 2013

I've just joined Google + !

I've just joined Google +......why? Well, for business and networking purposes I suppose.
Looking at it, I think one of the best things is that, unlike Facebook, you don't have to 'belong' as such, just have to have an emaiI address, and hey presto! I can communicate....and I promise, I'll try not to bore you silly with trivia!
So now I hopefully won't have to email certain people connected with my business who don't use Facebook,  separately from those that I do contact on Facebook, so it's more inclusive, which must be a good thing....
So anything newsworthy connected with my business www.bobbiesroom.co.uk such as Atelier Classes, Atelier Bespoke Wedding Dresses, or Atelier Natural History can be broadcast on google + as well as facebook and this blog. (Anyone would think that I worked for them, the way I'm pushing it here!) But on the surface it seems good. I'll let you know in a month or two how it goes. Anyone else out there use it - comments??

Latest wonderful find for those just setting up home together/getting married is http://www.athomemodern.com They are in the US, but say they will ship anywhere in the world, plus she is another Bobbie who runs it, so I'm slightly biased!

Speak soon,

Bobbie

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers