News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

The Making of a Chanel Haute Couture Outfit


Here's a fab video of the women working from Karl Lagerfeldt's drawings, modelling on the stand in the Paris atelier of Chanel. Plus a view of techniques of beading and applying sequins. Just like looking over the lady's shoulder - one of the best ways to learn in my opinion.
I discovered this through a blog which is one of the most comprehensive I've ever seen, called The Sewing Divas. Follow the link below for the video:

YouTube - The Making of a Chanel Haute Couture Outfit

And have a look at the pink Chanel suit above, just because I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers