News and information about my business Atelier by Bobbie Seagroatt, including Pattern Cutting classes, bespoke wedding dresses, tweed clothing, fashion / clothing related artwork and all fashion/clothing related subjects.

Saturday 4 December 2010


Well, the man from Four Shires (regional glossy) magazine came a few days ago to interview and photograph me for Atelier (classic wedding dresses), and ecoEureko (the bespoke recycled alternative 'wedding and special' dress business).
All went very well (despite the snow), and I will have a nice big article with lots of photos in the in the wedding feature in the February issue. Phew! Well, yes, it's still not Vogue I know, but.....
Latest on the ecoEureko first sample, is that the finished pattern is now with my business partner for her 'ministrations', then we will consider what new fabric it needs as a compliment, and hey presto! (if only it was that simple), it will be finished.
We aim to make a small collection of 3 outfits, photograph them and then present to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cropredy, nr. Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX 17 1PF, United Kingdom
Designer, pattern cutter, maker for my business 'Atelier Wedding Dresses'
Bobbie Seagroatt. Powered by Blogger.

Followers